COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on how you use our Site, we may collect and store different types of information about you. We collect personal data through this Site (or when you contact us directly by email).
1- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AS PART OF THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR CUSTOMER AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER FILES
The data collected are:
Surname and first name
and the message you send when you provide it to us to obtain information about some of our products and services. The collection and use of your personal data are part of the management of our customer and prospective customer files. This includes the following purposes:
Operations related to customer management;
Operations related to prospecting;
The drawing up of commercial statistics;
The sale, rental or exchange of our customer and prospective customer files.
When you contact us directly, the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests in responding to those who contact us.
If you are an individual, the use, sale and possible exchange of your personal data for marketing purposes is based on your free, informed and explicit consent. This consent can be withdrawn free of charge by contacting the Marketing Department at Sasa Demarle Group at our company address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a professional, the use, sale and possible exchange of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes is based on our legitimate interest in carrying out commercial prospecting between professional agents.
The personal data collected are sent only to the authorised persons of Sasa Demarle Group. These persons are those who, by virtue of their role or responsibilities, are authorised to receive your data in order to manage your relationship with Sasa Demarle Group.
Data retention period
Your personal data are stored for the duration of your relationship with Sasa Demarle Group. In accordance with the regulations in force, your data will be stored for a maximum period of three years from the last contact between you and Sasa Demarle Group. Once this period has elapsed, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with applicable regulations.
2- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED FOR A JOB APPLICATION
The data collected are your name, email address, message and application (CV, cover letter) which you send us when applying via our Site. The collection and use of your personal data are then part of the recruitment process.
Data retention period
In accordance with the regulations in force, your data will be stored for a maximum period of two years from the last contact with the candidate. Once this period has passed, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with applicable legal rules.
3- PERSONAL LOGIN DATA
We also collect information about your computer’s browser, including the computer’s IP address and the person’s location, browser type, operating system and web pages visited. If you access our Site from a mobile phone or other device, we may collect a unique identifier contained in that device. This information allows us to display or format content and services for this device.
Data retention period
These data will be stored for a maximum of six months.
VISITORS OF THE SITE
As part of your visit to our Site, we may collect anonymous information about your location and how you visit and use our Site. We will use this information to improve the operation and usability of the Site and to monitor Site traffic.
We may share your information with other Sasa Demarle Group entities, as well as service providers acting as data processors as defined by the Data Protection Regulation, for the purposes of their mission concerning exclusively the performance of the services supervised by Sasa Demarle Group (e.g., IT service providers, cloud solution providers, digital marketing agencies). This enables us to provide you with the information and services requested, improve our services and allows them to contact you for marketing purposes.
If you are an individual, this data transfer is subject to your free, informed and explicit consent.
If you are a professional, you can object to this transfer.
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent, except as part of a legitimate interest or to ensure compliance with a legal obligation.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. We take technical and organisational security measures to prevent loss, alteration or unauthorised access to your personal data.
REQUESTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights under the Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access: you may request a copy of your personal data processed by the Company;
- Right to rectification: if you believe that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request their correction, update or modification;
- Right to erasure: under certain conditions, you may request the erasure of your data, for example when you think that your personal data are no longer necessary;
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation;
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request restriction of processing of your personal data (i) if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, (ii) if the processing is unlawful but you object to their erasure, (iii) if you believe that the Company no longer needs your personal data but that they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend legal rights or (iv) if you objected to their processing during the processing period of your objection request;
- Right to data portability: you may request the sending of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, specifically to be able to transfer them to another data controller when (i) the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of the contract and (ii) the processing is carried out using automated processes;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: when the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent; and right to give post-mortem instructions: you have the right to give instructions for the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or if you have a question regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us by email using the following address: email@example.com
Please also note that, if necessary, you may lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when you visit a site. Its purpose is to collect information about your browsing on the sites and to send you personalised services. On your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
You may use your browser settings to manage your cookie preferences, but please note that certain features of the Site may not be available or may not work as effectively if you disable cookies.
What cookies are used on the website?
The site uses the following cookies:
– Google Tag Manager
– GA Audiences
These data will be stored for a maximum of 13 months.
The site also uses the Google Analytics tool to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the site by internet users (e.g., most visited pages, number of visitors, browsers used, etc.). When browsing our site, a Google Analytics cookie is placed on your computer.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
– For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preference…
– For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explore…
– For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
– For Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-ch/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– For Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-priva…
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal data, feel free to contact us as indicated above.